Screw you Su Hui and Shu Xian D: I will get my revenge, I swear. *melts into radioactive goo*
Name 20 people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people. At the end of this, choose five objects to do this.
#1 Su Hui
#2 Shi Chun
#3 Larry
#4 Evelyn
#5 Chun Zi
#6 Si Ying
#7 Zhu Hong
#8 Wei Siang
#9 Wen Feng
#10 Giok Ting
#11 Shu Xian
#12 Melissa
#13 Xia Yu
#14 Daryl
#15 Cheng Swee
#16 Derrius
#17 Avril
#18 Shaun/Shawn (Avril's bestie)
#19 Chen Feng
#20 Hao Wei
How did you meet #14? (Daryl)
In Xingnan Primary. I left my class photos back at Jurong D':
What would you do if you didn't meet #1? (Su Hui)
I have no idea, really. Probably die from lack of entertainment and a truly great friendship.
What if #9 and #20 dated? (Wen Feng and Hao Wei)
OwO;; You're kidding, right?
Will #6 and #17 date? (Si Ying and Avril)
NO. They don't know each other.
Describe #3. (Larry)
Nice, random, funny, sneezy, and uh, game-crazy?
Is #8 attractive? (Wei Siang)
(='.'=) Uh, he once was? Anyway I know he's got quite a few admirers ever since he entered sec school. Must be his dancing, hahs.
Describe #7. (Zhu Hong)
Hm, she likes taiwan singers 8D Friendly, funny and giggly.
Know any if #12 family members? (Melissa)
I've seen her cousin before.
What will you do if #18 confesses to you that he/she likes you? (Shaun/Shawn)
HELL NO. I barely know him that well.
What language doesn't #15 speaks? (Cheng Swee)
"Hi welcome to McDonald's! What would you like?" :D
Who is #9 going out with? (Wen Feng)
Some random girl by this time. Pfft. I was thinking that Denise (Gwee) was a nice match for him too.
How old is #16? (Derrius)
14 going 15 this year.
When was the last time you spoke to #13? (Xia Yu)
Sadly, last year. :( I haven't spoken to any 6e-ians except for Su Hui since 2oo8. I feel so guilty. Kill me.
Who is #2 favourite band/singer? (Shi Chun)
Rihanna?
Will you ever date #4? (Evelyn)
That was an incredibly intelligent question, so intelligent that I cannot answer it.
Would you ever date #1? (Su Hui)
I don't do Happy Twin incest. Although I am a proud supporter of HyuugaCest, UchihaCest and TanCest, I do NOT support HappyTwinCest.
Is #19 single? (Chen Feng)
Probably not.
What is #10 last name? (Giok Ting)
TING 8D
Would you ever be in a relationship with #11? (Shu Xian)
I told you I don't do incest. She's my daughter, you moron.
School of #3? (Larry)
Anglo-Chinese (Independent)
Where does #6 lives? (Si Ying)
Jurong. *sniffle* I miss that place and XNPS.
What's your favourite thing about #5? (Chun Zi)
Her calm demeanour? *secretly likes the fact that Chun Zi is incredibly smart and is nice enough to let me cop- I mean teach me.*
Have you seen #2 naked? (Shi Chun)
Nope, and hopefully, I never will.
Five objects to tag:
Bearbearbear
My waterbottle
My alarm
My tablet
YOU.Here it is, you heartless creatures! *cries in a corner*