I found this meme in Shu Xian's blog. And I decided to do it. Now muahaha :D
1.YOUR ROCKSTAR NAME(first pet & current car) Terrapin Toyota (I don't have a car, so I'll use Ivy's.)
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice-cream flavour, fave cookie) Chocolate Chipsmore (YUMMY.)
3. YOUR 'FLY' GIRL/GUY NAME(first initial of first name, last three initials of your last name) Vnin (WTF. venom?)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME(fave colour, fave animal) Black Fox (Holy, I sound so cool 8D)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME(middle name, city you were born in) Wan Singapore (One Singapore, one nation strong and freeeeeee)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Ninva (OMFG FEAR NINVA DA NINJA 8D)
7. SUPERHERO NAME("the" + 2nd fave color, fave drink) The White Coke. (Reminds me of drugs somehow)
8. NASCAR NAME(the first names of your grandfathers) Ng Han Lim Ba (Someone tell me I'm dreaming. Yes, my grandfathers don't have middle names)
9. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME(mother's and father's middle name) Bee Yean (OwO;;)
10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME(your 5th grade teachers name, a major city that starts with that same letter) Chea Canada.
11. SPY NAME(your fave season, flower) Winter Rose (OMFG I sound so evil, cool and uh. Girly?)
12. CARTOON NAME(fave fruit, fave band/Singer + "ie" or "y") Lychee Papa Roachie (Roachie <3 So cute la)
13. HIPPY NAME(what you ate for breakfast, your fave fast-food restaurant) Cookie Long John Silver's (UH ?)
14. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME("the" + your fave hobby or craft, fave weather element + "tour") The Singing Snow Tour (Someone explain to me the logic of that one. I don't sing, I croak. 8D)