I swear, my laptop is being such a b***h.
---
"I... I really like you! Please accept this!" *bows head quickly, blushes and shoves gift in front*
*reads notebook cover* "Whatever."
***
Hahahs, that's Shu Xian and me acting out a confession scene. Shu Xian as the guy and me as the girl.
I personally support couples with the guys liking the girls, and don't even get me started on the huge debate of NaruSaku and NaruHina. I have bored Larry one too many times with our arguements. I support NaruSaku. NaruHina supporters are just a bunch of stupid shy desperately-in-love girls living their lives through Hinata's. So there.
I find SasuSaku okay too, but I like Team 7 as a threesome. SasuNaru love ain't bad too ;D
Okay, what am I talking about! I am an upright (actually, i'm hunchback-ed), respectable girl and lady&leader of tomorrow who does not support yaoi!
*is a closet yaoi fangirl*
OKAY NEVERMIND.
I'm going to meet up with Shu Xian, Shu Hui and Kiran (ranran) at Tiong Bahru MRT station at 12.45pm tomorrow. To complete our project on the pamphlet thing.
Oh, my father is being a pain in the arse. Again.
He simply adores coming into my room and looking at what I'm doing. Then if I lock my door, he flies into a huge tantrum.
So much so that he almost walked in on me when I was changing. That man can never learn how to knock.
"Why you lock door!?" *forces door open*
"BLOODY HELL, DON'T COME IN! I SAID DON'T COME IN!!"
*fortunately has not totally opened door, only opened it a fraction* "What are you doing? Why must lock door?"
o_o
Can't common sense tell him I'm changing?
"I'm changing, isn't that obvious!?"
Later, I opened the door, stomped right out and screamed at him.
"WHY CAN'T YOU LEARN HOW TO KNOCK!?"
"I got knock!"
"OH YEAH, SURE. EVEN IF YOU DID, I DIDN'T HEAR IT. Why can't you wait for my response before barging in? Where got people knock then immediately come in one!"
"... What you want to eat for dinner?"
....
Su Hui, please help me chew my father's head off.