"101 posts only?"
Wah, Avril is so mean TT.TT
I DON'T GET IT.
HOW COME EVERYONE HAS AN ADMIRER EXCEPT ME.
AM I THAT HORRENDOUS?
"That is so random."
Avril is mean D: She reads my screen, lols.
"No! That's so random. I shall hack into your blog! :D"
"Okay, write this. Wan Ning loves, uh... me!"
Wan Ning loves me.
Nah :)
Okay, back to the topic.
HOW COME EVERYONE HAS AN ADMIRER EXCEPT ME. ME?
WHY? WAII? WHYEIII?
Yes fear my various spellings of why.
Anyway, sidetrack a lil bit.
AVRIL PUSHED A PIECE OF PAPER TO MY NOSE AND COMMANDED,"Paper. Smell."
DDDDDD:
She is evil, I swear. Next time I shall get someone to push their butt to her nose and command,"Butt. Smell."
:D Yeah, that's not a bad idea.
And I chatted with ex-bf few days ago.
He was scolding me about something in a very agitated manner (which I forgot, hahahahahahahaha so there), and I was like "Good point."
"Thx"
A terrific mood swing eh?
"Ouh ouh ouh, I see now, don't I? Now don't keep copying what I say onto your blog! You mean little girl, shall I blog about you now huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh huh huh huh huh huh?"
:D
"Okay you write this now. Okay you have to write it exactly word for word I say, okay? :D You know you're kinda like my typewriter and you type out whatever I say for me. That isn't exactly what I wanted you to write word for word and never mind."
Uh, what does Avril want me to type now?
"Should I change my battery? Should I change my battery? 'cherly there's no point for me to change my battery."
"*insert giggling here*"
"*insert laughter*"
"You know you're being really random by typing out the stuff that I say or do, that shows your admiration for me. :D"
"What is it hah? What is it? Evil small thingy majiggly?"
"You're making me sound lame on your blog D: You're really mean you know, Wan Ning? You're really mean, you're making me cry... *insert whimpering*"
Uh. Okay?
I shall buy Skittles and a purple cat and go off to live on the moon now :D
But not before I send my messages and new info back to my fellow comrades in Venus 8153743.
:)