I FREAKING WOKE UP AT 5.45AM TODAY.
That's right. That late. I don't know which idiot decided to put my alarm at least 60000000 decibels louder and made me stuff it under my pillow to ignore it.
And I was rushing through my shower/brushing/uniform-wearing/hair-tying/breakfast.
Aha. Breakfast.
I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO EAT ANYTHING.
Because after I had tied my hair and adjusted my uniform, I went to eat breakfast.
I tried to open something, then my hand knocked against the cup of Milo.
SPLASH.
I spent 10 minutes cleaning up. Needless to say, my breakfast was gonegonegone.
I still had to eat my medicine and health supplements.
Speaking of which, I think i forgot to bring my medicine. Yes, I'm blogging at school, right before morning assembly.
I don't know about you, but gulping down 7-8 pills with cold water in the early morning doesn't turn me on.
And when I was about to go wash my hands after cleaning up, I caught sight of my skirt.
ONE BIG UGLY BROWNISH STAIN.
&, I changed and yadayada.
Right before I wore my shoes, I decided to eat some Pocky, to give me some basic energy for the day.
All was smooth, until I got on the school bus.
I wish I could've found a remote way to eat a slice of Milo-drenched bread, because when I was climbing the rotunda, I barely had any energy left to make it up the last 3 flights, so let's not even talk about closing the bus/van door properly.
And I dread the rest of today, because nothing has been going right.
I STILL HAVE RED CROSS DANGNABBIT.
AND TUITION. SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO SHOVE MY TUITION WORK UP MY TUITION TEACHER'S ARSE AND MAKE IT STAY THERE.