Just because I like nu metal/rock/punk/alternative rock music does not mean I am a bad kid.
I like blood, and psychotic sadists are my favourite. I also believe sadism should be made a religion. And Jashinism too.
Nothing wrong with that, right? So please do learn how to accept other people.
And for your punishment for treating me like a freak, I shall torment you with pictures of my favourite sadists. :D
Yes, I am made of pure evil, doom, pancakes and win.
Gaara.
Hidan ( OMG I FREAKIN LOVE HIM.)
Sasori. I LOVE HIM TOO. I don't care if he's a human puppet :)
Itachi is love. His brother ain't that hot, but who finds a guy in a strange samurai suit hot?
Yep. That's about it. I hope you're scarred for life so I can eat you at night. I'll be the evil girl in a ripped white gown hovering over your bed with a knife.