I hate school. Oh, who am I kidding, who doesn't?
I have a huge pile of homework waiting for me, and then there's my tuition work.
There's my Science homework, I don't even know what the hell is radiation.
My teacher seems too bored to teach us, lols.
Anyway, I wanna complain.
Every morning the stupid handphone wakes me up at 5.15. Then I snooze it.
It wakes me up at 5.24. I snooze it again.
Then my pictureviewer/alarm clock/temperature reader/bahh wakes me up with that "teet teet teet teet"
GRAWRGH.
So I wake up and I tie up my hair into a messy bun. Then I take my clothes and I go to the bathroom.
I brush my teeth ( while sitting on the bathroom floor or the toilet bowl ) and then I go shower.
Okay, I wanna complain about the shower.
Every time I turn on the tap to brush my teeth, the water comes out HOT.
Then when I turn on the shower, the water comes out COLD.
GAAAAAAAAH.
I want warm water for my shower and cold water for brushing teeth. Hmph.
Avril suggested that I bathe in the sink and brush my teeth in the shower :D
Okay, after I shower and wear my clothes, I go tie my hair. Neatly.
And then I keep forgetting to take my hanger from the bathroom, so Daddy does it for me.
I can never get my fringe to look just right. And I prick myself with the badge everyday =.=
Of course it's on accident.
Then I go eat breakfast, and I almost always nearly get indigestion.
"OMG I ONLY HAVE TEN MINUTES LEFT"
So I quickly swallow everything and my health supplements and I go rinse my mouth with Listerine.
Then I wear my shoes and I rush down to the pick-up point.
And then I realise I'm early.
o_o
And when my school bus/van finally arrives, I can't sleep, like the other girls on the bus.
The driver drive until damn scary la.
And then I arrive at school early.
Imma go down for lunch now :)