My name is Wan Ning, not Warning, get this into your thick skull before you tell me to "fark off".
25 Apr 08, 18:29YEWSHEN@warning: BYTCHES*
25 Apr 08, 18:29YEWSHEN@warning: CRESENT SO MANY *****ES
25 Apr 08, 18:29YEWSHEN@warning: XTRA KIA
25 Apr 08, 18:29YEWSHEN@warning: U ASO FARK OFF LA
First off, I'd like to kindly point out to you that it is spelt as "Crescent", not "CRESENT". Please do get your facts right before you insult us.
Secondly, you have no hard evidence that Crescent is full of "BYTCHES". Have
you personally come to Crescent to see for yourself? Kindly do not make false assumptions, just because you're jealous.
Third, I'll also like to correct your spelling error again. It's spelt as
"extra", not "XTRA". Furthermore, according to my dictionary, "KIA" does not
exist in the English dictionary. Correct me if I'm wrong, but not with profanities and spamming.
Fourthly, if you haven't realised, you are disgracing yourself and Nan Hua by
generalising Crescent. Hasn't your mother taught you not to generalise and not be prejudiced?
I also think you should get a life, but I commend you for putting your name
down and not being a coward. With that, I conclude my rebuttal.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I refer to anonymous at the tagboard from http://marchwithlotsoflove.blogspot.com/:
I'd like to start with this. What is your freaking problem?
25 Apr 08, 18:38anonymous@wanning: And no, you're not smart just by typing a line which doesn't even refer to us. Cry yourself to sleep with an English book in your arms and try harder to comprehend me next time.
25 Apr 08, 18:36anonymous@wanning: Spammers? Are you mentally retarded? Sorry but as I said, this is constructive argument, not senseless spamming like what you're referring to.
Firstly, please do remind this poor soul, o great one, what was the "constructive argument" about? If I do remember correctly, it was a mere "you freaking bytch!", correct? Point out my mistake, should I be wrong, but not with snide remarks and snakebites, which I will comprehend as mere "ego-boosters", that give you the false satisfaction of being someone of a higher intelligence quotient.
Second, no, I am not mentally retarded. In case you're wondering, I have an intelligence quotient of 133, which according to Mensa, is not considered "mentally retarded". If you're referring to my emotional quotient, then I apologize, I do not recall taking such a test. I dare not say I am smart, but believe me, you aren't either.
Thirdly, do you have any hard evidence that by "spammers", I was referring to you? Am I sensing a little uncertainty and insecurity here? If you were not guilty of spamming, why would you say that I was referring to you? Again, insecurity has gotten the better of you.
Fourthly, I'd like to address this point even though it does not concern me. If you could tell someone off for meddling in the blog owner's affairs even though she is no longer in her primary school, I see no point why you have the right to speak about the blog owner in such a way, seeing that you are no longer in the same school as her. Wouldn't you be meddling in her affairs as well? Furthermore, you and her weren't even close to being friends, from what is observed, so who are you meddle in her affairs? Sure, you may say that you and the blog owner are having a personal dispute, but have you realised that she has not retaliated to you? And seeing that she has not replied, there is no argumentative point. In other words, this "constructive argument" is one-sided, which also means you are arguing for no rhyme or reason. I also don't recall seeing anything like "one-sided debate", so please do mind your choice of words. Please do realise you're also dissing yourself when you argue with others. Oh
excuse me, let's change that to "senseless insulting and random fanciful
names".
Buy a book about debating skills from your nearest bookstore and pray you can comprehend what it says. Or as a last resort, you could make love with a dictionary at night and next time, make an effort to understand the word before using it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebutting is so fun. I credit Saw Su Hui for being an excellent source of
inspiration, your observation skills are flawless, woman ;D