PEOPLE, I HEREBY CERTIFY I AM IN LOVE.
98.7fm came to our school yesterday <3>:\
This is what I call love at first sight 8D
Okay, moving on. Today was CrezAwards day, and I had my ears screamed off me. I seriously felt so underdressed when I first reached the school yo.
Devyani didn't win. *sobs* But we sure had a good time.
You know what, Devyani!? I am so freakin jealous of your good looks and slim figure. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRGH.
I saw two of my Red Cross ma'ams dancing. DANCING. Some totally smexeh dance.
The feeling is strange, you know? I mean, they are the exact people who yell commands at you every single minute and never seem to laugh/smile at all and are all prim&proper and strict. Not to mention yelling at me to pin up my fringe. @*@&%@.
Rargh, I can't concentrate right now. So I'll be hopping around to look for blog memes and TAG EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *hak* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *koff* HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So fear me.