HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?Yay peeps. I finally found something to blog about :)
Mid-Year Examinations.
Oh teh holy-ness. MYE, such youth! Such vivacity! Such beauty! Such stress.
I shall start with my English examinations. We only had comprehension and summary writing for Paper 2. Paper 1 is pretty much the same, some essay and functional writing.
I must say English was pretty much a breeze, hah. I got incredibly bored after I finished the paper, and finished staring at the clock/my pencilcase or ziplock bag/the whiteboard/outside scenery/my own paper. Plus, I also played a game where I focused on a word and tried to form words out of it.
So I doodled. Yes, on my question paper. I randomly sketched a girl head, and somehow, the fringe looked like my fringe. But the eyes were MUCHMUCHMUCH bigger than my own eyes, boohoo. My eyes ---> ._. The girl's eyes ---> O_O
Yeah, that much of a difference.
Anyways, today is Shu Xian/daughter/Moksh's birthday, and the Mathematics MYE as well.
The Math paper was a nightmare.
I was randomly scribbling out formulas/formulae on my answer papers. And I have never sweated more in my whole life before. Cold sweat, fyi.
Paper 1, I barely managed to finish it. No calculator to be used. So I spent a good deal of time trying to fire up my brain to do the mental calculations. But alas, oh noes, my brain was on vacation.
As for Paper 2, I think I sweated more than my form teacher and the canal of sweat put together. Ice-cold sweat too. Every 2 seconds I would raise my left hand to wipe my sweat away from my temples and brow. This one, I spent too much time on the histogram, and when I finally looked up at the board, I realised something.
"If you don't have enough space for the histogram, you can do on the other graph paper."I swear I almost had a seizure.
My histogram cut into my frequency table, so the whole thing was jumbled up and then I realised I actually had
two pieces of graph paper.
-.-
So I gave up, didn't redo my histogram. And I continued with the paper. I realised I had a little more than half an hour left, and I only finished up to question 5. There were 12 questions in Paper 2, all with little parts here and there. And I was damn kancheong, rush here rush there.
And I finished up with more than 5 minutes left to the end of the paper.
:)
I seriously have never felt so stupid in my whole life yo. And so, after the paper, Shu Xian, Kiran(ranran), Stefanie, Joyce, Amanda and Jia Hui went to Vivo City for Ben&Jerry's
FREE CONE DAY :D
I think we all had the same flavour and guess what? We saw Eunice Olsen serving ice-cream :DDDDDD
Eurasians are so blessed with good looks/height/hair/eyes.
Anyways, I think Shu Xian was pretty happy on this year's birthday, even though the Math MYE ruined a little of it.
So I wanna end this with;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHU XIAN! ;DPsst, I chose blue, because she's Bubbles, and Bubbles wears blue :)