Pfft.
I just typed
http://www.boogger.com/ instead of blogger. No, you may not laugh at me.
Okay anyways, I'm blogging in class and I have nothing to do. I still refuse to touch my Science, and my Science teacher's going all "What Science homework are you doing?" because apparently, we don't appear to be doing homework. That's one thing good about tablets, lol :B
I have no idea what to do now except keep doing that speedtest for typing (I kept typing spped) and bloghop from here to there to here to there to Farfaraway to Cinderella's house to RV (to bomb suhui) to there to here to Kansas and then back to CGS. Okay, about CrezAwards, I didn't take part 8D But Shu Hui, Zoe, Melissa, Winny and Devyani did. DEVYANI IS THE FIRST SEC ONE TO GET INTO THE COMPERE CATEGORY.
Yeah, I know this news is incredibly old, but what else do you expect me to blog about? How my hair seems all straggly these days? How quickly I can finish off a big packet of ChipsMore Double Choc?
Oh, &, I'm going to have lunch with Melissa todayyyyyyyyyy :D Probably to discuss that whore or something, I don't know.
Speaking of lunch, I officially need to go on a diet. Although I dropped 1kg, I SHRUNK. Yes, SHRUNK. S-H-R-U-N-K. By 1cm, boohoos. I know Larry's going to taunt me for this. Curse him and his godly height. Raargh.
Wifey gave me 2 sweets <3 I love Wifey. OMG EVELYN DON'T GET ANGRY I LOVE YOU TOO. Wifey intends to transfer to ZhongHua or something. Grr.
Shu Hui laogong needs to learn how to keep track of her finances 8D Today during recess, Devyani and laogong were arguing over 5o cents.
"You did borrow from me!"
"I didn't! I remember I didn't!"
Hoohahs, Dev was taking the opportunity to get some moolah from laogong, because laogong owe-d Mel-chan 20 cents and they were arguing about it too.
They're arguing over stuff that's less than 1 dollar haha :D
OMFG School ended. I wanna go lunchlunch with Mel-chan le.
Psst, Mel-chan cut her hair 8D