I've been tagged by Avril :D
INSTRUCTIONS: remove one question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.Notify them in their chatbox that he/she had been tagged. Whoever does this tag will have a blessing from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry ?
That depends on whether anyone wants to marry me.
2. What do you want the most now ?
Good results in my MYEs. ESPECIALLY GEOG.
3. Do you believe in love at first sight ?
Not really, if it was real, it wouldn't be love. It'd be infatuation. Blind infatuation.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence ?
Not really.
5. If you have a dream to come true, what would it be ?
Get ahead in life, get successful. I don't mind having bad luck in the love department though.
6. Would you backstab a friend for love?
No. Never ever. Well, not in this lifetime.
7. What is your goal for this year ?
Get excellent results. Studies come first, no matter what. I'm not one of those girls who think their life revolves around love.
8. Do you believe in eternity love ?
No. We're all humans, and even if the girl is faithful, men are hunters by nature. I guess you should get my drift.
9. Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide ?
o_o Of course not. But inflict pain, yeah.
10. What feeling do you love the most ?
The feeling of revenge and victory, that you know you've conquered your enemy. "There's only one thing I love more than money; revenge."
11. What are the requirements that you wished from your other half ?
Caring, loving, understandable, must be remotely good-looking, upper middle-class wealth.
12. What feeling do you hate the most ?
The feeling that you're being pwned. I'm a competitive person.
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?
Duh. Of course.
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?
6e'o7.
15. Who do you hope to be always there for you ?
I won't tell you.
16. Who's your best friend ?
It's not fair to compare. But if you want someone who I can relate to, it's Su Hui.
17. Who cares for you the most ?
According to my aunt, it's Daddy.
18. What do you feel like doing right now at this moment?
Finish watching that Naruto Shippuuden Movie I started last night and didn't get to finish. But my angelic's side telling me to continue mugging for Geog.
19. Who makes you happy?
My friends, and Daddy when he's feeling random.
20. Who do you love most ?
Romantic love? None. Friendship-type love? Plenty.
I tag: Su Hui, Giok Ting, Shu Xian, Evelyn, Larry, Shi Chun(IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU DID THE PREVIOUS QUIZ, MISS NYGH), Chun Zi, and uh, Elmo's wife.