People, come, amuse me.
I've finished flipping through my Science notes and re-absorbing every single piece of information. (Can't guarantee my brain sponge won't dry up though)
I've finished "The Ashleys" longlong ago.
I've finished visiting everyone's blog.
I've finished my dinner.
I've finished my shower.
I've finished that shitass Chinese show Daddy forced me to watch.
I've finished my Coke Light.
I've finished refilling my waterbottles.
I've finished pissing Larry off yet again, but this time, I totally dissed him. Probably stressed over that whore trying to get into our clique. Sorry, dude. Didn't mean to insult your exploding neon lights dp.
I've finished reading my tagboard.
I've finished making up my bed.
I've finished my French pedicure.
I've finished ruining my French pedicure.
I've finished listening to my blog song 5 times.
I've finished revising for Science.
I've finished staring at my teddybear.
I've finished playing with Gigi.
I've finished being random with Daddy. I shall post a random pic of him later.
I've finished charging my handphone.
I've finished charging my tablet.
I've finished Chapter 4 to my Summer Camp fanfic, but not without numerous "UPDATE!"s from my readers. I might do Chapter 5 today.
I've finished staring into blank space.
I've finished this incrediboring post.
Here's the pic I promised:

No, I swear it's not him. It's just a random dude on the street, lols. 8D