Oh! I just remembered!
QUEK SHU HUI YOU OWE ME A NEW SCHOOL SHIRT D:<
She got me so agitated that i stood up in a hurry, and my name tag caught on something and the pocket RIPPED OPEN.
TT.TT
At least the shirt didn't rip open as well. I had to wear my PE shirt for the rest of the day.
Okay, I skipped Red Cross. We were supposed to have PT (yeah gloat, suhui, and i'll be the insane clown hovering over your bed with a knife D:<) and Community Singing (which i suppose is about running around the school and shouting cheers)
Why I skip? Simple. EXTRA NAPFA TRAINING. I couldn't, try as I might, get a C for standing broad jump. So our PE teacher hauled Zoe, Eng Loon, Tong Yao and me to the school gym.
Before that we had to squat down with our hands locked behind our backs, and jump from one end of some mats to the wall and back again.
It's freakin painful can. I can't even walk properly without experiencing extreme pain in my thighs. And I had to walk down the stairs like a duck. So if you wanted me to do PT in that much pain, you're on crack (like me).
At the gym, we were supposed to use all kinds of fancy-schmancy expensive equipment, which included lifting weights with our legs.
IT'S SO *beep*ING PAINFUL.
Speaking of which, I realised I can rap/sing most of guys' parts in songs. I'm a natural alto, hahs. How I ever managed to get into soprano in Xingnan choir will forever remain a mystery. And usually, the songs I can rap/sing, are "terribly old", according to Avril.
I need to stop digressing, but there's nothing else to speak about anyways.
I love oldies, so STFU about it. And rock music too.
So I pwn you.