Yo people ! I know you missed me a lot .. Thank you Thank you .. Uheheh .
Happy Birthday Shi Chun !!! xD That guy so suh-weeeeet to you nias !! Okay today , kinda depressing . I got my Chinese and English results back .
English , maybe second in class ?? But I got 80.5 !! 2 marks less than Denise Yong Ying Jie ! I very not happy !! 80.5/95 . . Still not happy !
Chinese ? Aiyoh , very happy . 88.5/100 . Not bad for me ya know ? Considering my status . . .
Wait that sounded wrong !
Considering my intelligence ! Of course ! Wakakakakaka !
I can't wait for Sunday ! Ghost Rider ! Waka !
A very short post indeed . But I know what I'm gonna wear ! A black tee . A pair of dark blue jeans . My hot pink and black B.U.M. Equipment shoes (not bum you pervos ! ) . My starfish choker . My black and silver wristband . My black roman numerals ring . My tri-ring . My silver and pink watch . A half ponytail .
Can you imagine how icky I'll be ? Gaaaahh !! Jian4 Gui3 !!! Saw ghost .
Urgh ! Mr Su , you think me and SuHui cannot get more than 80 for Maths huh !? Come lah ! See who win ! Wanna fight ? One on one lah !
My name is Valerie, I have a black taste bud, I am a worm and I have a weakness for bad boys.
Mohawks are even better.
I also have this thing for gay guys. Mmm, yummy. Plus, I ship Purt (puck/kurt) and Brittana (brittany/santana) HARD.
viva la kradam. viva la glee.
heaven can wait up high in the sky. it's you and i.