I know long time never update lerhx . Anyway no one read maa bloggie whats ! xD Changed my blogskin and got a tagboard todayy ... After repeats and complaints from maa fwenshs .... ((x And
Todayy gortt make-up theoryy lesson , then Daddie and me went to Gek Poh KFC to eat . We order Ultimate Chicken Meal , we share mahx , I nortt that hungrehh . And then , still feeling hungry , we ordered Cheese Fries and Popcorn Chicken !!! xDD Greedy ?
&All I eat de ...
I'm suchh a glutton .
Put on weight todayy !!! 40.5kg !!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhh !!
EEyah ! Mozzie ! Bite me until veryy shuangg horrs ?! Nice blood ? Gortt more nehhs ...
Yesterdayy , we go Denise house and practise "Christmas Play" Yufei also gibb us tuition . And my Eng MCQ I gortt how manyy you know ??!! 8/20 !!!!!!!
But YuFei also gibb us Eng Compre Cloze . I gortt 12/15 . x(( YuFei scold me . I never concentrate mahx ... She write recipe for ice-cream !!!! Then scold mii sayy I gortt such lousyy marks .. Ice-cream so distracting how to concentrate ?!?!
For those who wanttedd maa taggie board added , yer gortt yer wish !
My name is Valerie, I have a black taste bud, I am a worm and I have a weakness for bad boys.
Mohawks are even better.
I also have this thing for gay guys. Mmm, yummy. Plus, I ship Purt (puck/kurt) and Brittana (brittany/santana) HARD.
viva la kradam. viva la glee.
heaven can wait up high in the sky. it's you and i.