Okay dun haixx lerrs . This morning, I woke up at 9.30am . ^^ We pigs are early risers ! ^^ Then, at 10am , I officially left my bed to get ready . >.< (Mummy tempted me with a trip to VivoCity .)
And what ?? Okay okay . . .
&Then hor , I get ready wor ! I brush my teeth , wash my hair , bathe and dress wor !! *ducks to avoid flying shoe* Okay larhhs . Serious okay ? ^^ I dressed in jeans ( >.<>car ( oi i also got wear t-shirt hor ) . Mummy&Me vrooooomed off to VivoCity . Seriously , you peeps who wanna go there , DON'T . Today kinda jammed . Mum sat in the car gripping the steering wheel and cursing under her breath ( dun ask me how I knew , i watched her mouth) . Finally , we found a parking spot .
&Then , the old saying implies ; finding a parking lot is a lot like a banquet . you order what you want and looked at the other fellow's food and wished you had ordered that .
Obviously , we later found an empty parking lot right outside the B1 entrance . Poor Mum nearly threw a fit . ( i shoulda brought my camera >.< ) We walk walk see see and buy choccy . For me only . Mum didn't buy any . She was too busy eyeing a S$90++ handbag >.< .
Mum finally treated me to a Haagen Daz . ( did i spell it right ? ) Meanie . X((
&I mentioned about work ( me and my BIG mouth !! ) . So marmiie dearriexx *pui* drove us to Jurong Point and headed for Popular . HOW MANY FREAKIN' ASSESSMENT BOOKS SHE BOUGHT ??
English-1 book . Maths-1 book . Chinese-1 stack of exam papers . bloody hell .. . . Science-1 book and 1 reference book = 2 books .
1+1+1+2 = ??
5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bloody hell .
I went to VivoCity with a upturned smile . &Returned home with the smile upside down .
My name is Valerie, I have a black taste bud, I am a worm and I have a weakness for bad boys.
Mohawks are even better.
I also have this thing for gay guys. Mmm, yummy. Plus, I ship Purt (puck/kurt) and Brittana (brittany/santana) HARD.
viva la kradam. viva la glee.
heaven can wait up high in the sky. it's you and i.