Hieex !!!!!!!!! I found this quiz in ZhuHong's and ShiChun's blogs . Thought it would be fun to have a try >.< .
Select 20 people to do this quiz .
1)Chun Zi 2)Shi Chun 3)Yu Fei 4)Si Ying 5)Hui Jia 6)Wei Siang 7)Zhu Hong 8)Zhen He 9)Lynette 10)Chia Wei 11)Su Hui 12)Evelyn 13)Joan 14)Kiang Sean 15)Jia Yi 16)Denise (Gwee) 17)Zhi Lin 18)Yun Ting 19)Wei Ping 20)Lian Choo
---------------------------- 1. How you met #14 ? Uh ... Nursery school ... I guess 2.What would you do if you never met #1 ? Die from losing a great buddy . 3.What would you do if #20 and #9 date ? Oi , they not les hor . 4.Have you ever liked #19 ? Nutcase . I'm not les . 5.Would #6 and #17 make a good couple ? ^^ Zhi Lin DOES like Wei Siang . So I guess ... YUP !! 6.How would you describe #3 ? Yu Fei has leadership qualities and knows how and when to take control . 7.Do you think #8 is attractive ? Are you kidding me ? Zhen He , that Pri 4 shortie , attractive ??? Nutso . 8.Tell me more about #7 . Hmm ... Zhu Hong 's wacky xDD and fun-loving . 9.Do you know any family members from #12 ? Hmmmm ... I think Evelyn has an older sister . 10.What is #8's fav hobby ? Disturbing us Mallet Percussion girls . 11.What would you do if #18 confesses his/her love towards you ? Crazy . Yun Ting is not les . 12.What language does #15 speak ? Chinese , English , Singlish and vulgar . 13.Who is going out with #13 ? Joel ? Ethan ? xDD 14.How old is #12 ? 11 . 15.When was the last time you spoke to #13 ? Last Tuesday . >.< 16.What is #2's fav singing band ? Dunno lehs . Dido ? Jamelia ? Paris Hilton ? Blerhs . xp Ask Shi Chun yourself . 17.Would you ever date with #4 ? Weirdo . Of course not ! I'm not les ! 18.Is #15 single ? Blur lerhs . Ask Fang Ying yourself . 19.What is #10's last name ? Wei ? 20.Have you ever been in serious relationship with #11 ? What do you think ?! Su Hui and I are not les !! 21.What school does #3 attend ? Xingnan Pri . 22.Where does #6 live ? I'm guessing ... near the Community Centre ? 23.What's your fav thing about #5 ? Hui Jia's gentle . 24.Have you ever seen #1 naked ? Go and rot you pervertic minded freak !!
------------------------------------------------ That made me angry . But if you read others' quiz results , you'll find it funny . But I'm having a bad cough now , must rest . x_x
My name is Valerie, I have a black taste bud, I am a worm and I have a weakness for bad boys.
Mohawks are even better.
I also have this thing for gay guys. Mmm, yummy. Plus, I ship Purt (puck/kurt) and Brittana (brittany/santana) HARD.
viva la kradam. viva la glee.
heaven can wait up high in the sky. it's you and i.