Harloe !!!! ^^ Auntie Val here . ^^ Just came back from my band trip . We went to KL , Genting&Melaka . Then I caught flu x(( . Curse that trip .
Plus sore throat you know ?!?!?!?!
Used up 2 tissue boxes today wor . Daddy bought a new pair of ReeBok shoes . Whynever buy for me ?!?!?!
Yep , I liked that trip . =)) Loved the rides . Especially Euro Express XDDD . Can't believe that someone with so low a voice like me could have such a high-pitched scream . Must have been a nightmare for Zhi Lin .
My sore throat is partially caused by the screaming . Pai Seh wor . Doctor gave me green gooey poison ... I mean medicine . ((:
Tastes sweet though ...
Wonder if I should over-dose ...
NONONO !
xxx OH NO NO NO !! Stick to the stuff you know ~ If you wanna be cool in just one single move don't mess with da flow no no ~~ Stick to the status quo-uo-uo-uo ~~~ Oopsie . I still can't forget High School Musical songs . Lurbex them *muackies* I put my toy snake on Mummy's bed !!! What a great feeling !! She just pulled out the bed and it was one hell of a scream !! You should take a look at my face under my blankie xDD. This flu is probably retribution for displaying unfilial piety to Mummy . But I must go blow my nose again before I gloat any further . Buaii buaii wor ~~!!
My name is Valerie, I have a black taste bud, I am a worm and I have a weakness for bad boys.
Mohawks are even better.
I also have this thing for gay guys. Mmm, yummy. Plus, I ship Purt (puck/kurt) and Brittana (brittany/santana) HARD.
viva la kradam. viva la glee.
heaven can wait up high in the sky. it's you and i.