Oopsies . Soz !! Totally forgot about muaiis blog . x(( And Eve eve , I want muaiis life ;]] .
Omg !! How could I forget to update !?! And anyway peeps , thx for the spamming in muaiis tagboard . I luv it . ;DD Went to Denise's house and JP todae . Then we saw this !d!0+!c gal we couldn't shake off . In the end , she returned to Denise's house , but all of us ignored her . Btw , I went with Denise (Gwee) , Si Ying , Yu Fei , Zhi Lin , and Denzel , Denise's brother .
And I finally uploaded a song !!!! Hooraiix !!! But with the help of Su Hui , not Yu Fei . Soz wor Yu Fei ;[[
I bought a bottle of shiny light pink nail polish and put it on for #[[ theRETARDS ]]# consisting of Yu Fei , Si Ying , Zhi Lin , Denise and moii . Si Ying simply REFUSED to put on the nail polish @#$%^&* ;[[ The song I uploaded is Chemicals React by Aly&Aj .
~We cannot deny how we feel inside we cannot deny~~~
My name is Valerie, I have a black taste bud, I am a worm and I have a weakness for bad boys.
Mohawks are even better.
I also have this thing for gay guys. Mmm, yummy. Plus, I ship Purt (puck/kurt) and Brittana (brittany/santana) HARD.
viva la kradam. viva la glee.
heaven can wait up high in the sky. it's you and i.