"NEVER GIVE CK DURING COMPARE AND CONTRAST."
Sweet balls, I've been living a lie.
--
I like wasting posts, so there. I think I need new glasses, words don't appear so clearly to me anymore. And Shuxian is right beside me playing Pet Society LOL.
I haven't fed my Chocolate for a while. But of course, I do feed and play with my real life bunny even though she's fat and greedy and all she does is lie in her bedding and eat and sleep and glare at me whenever I attempt to coax her out of her cage.
And now Shuxian has discovered that Pet Society updated the Clothes Shop and therefore she's going on another shopping spree. I much prefer stealing Naruto Character stuff that Larry intro-ed me to. Because all you do is click on your friends, click the Steal button and you wait.
.
Sneaking past the security cameras.
Safecracking the vault.
Making sure Tenten is genuine.
Waltzing out as if nothing happened.
Speeding away in your getaway car.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SUCCESS!
Yes, that is how you steal stuff. You click on your friends' pictures and you wait.
Am now bloghopping and reading *gasp* ma'ams' blogs. And Shuxian is using Facebook beside me.
Red Cross today and OHFKNOPLZ THERE'S FOOTDRILL
Cue simultaneous gasps of shock.
I want some Mamee.
--

This picture cannot be explained.