I have lost faith in all humanity.
Okay la. To be fair, I've lost faith in the assholes who put this Dell computer together.
WHY, OH WHY, DOES IT HANG EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME I CLICK ON SOMETHING. WHY DID BILL GATES HAVE TO INVENT THE MONSTER CALLED PARENTAL CONTROLS?
I'm sorry, I forgot all about my cool aura and classy attitude for once. Pay that unglam outburst no heed, none at all.
And somehow, I've lost the mood to sms and my thumbs are rusting. So Suhui, please don't suddenly bombard me with smses of how you're going to see my head roll if I don't sms.
I simply lost energy, that's all.
Okay. Must rephrase. I didn't fall ill these few days but those hand tricks (those with bones and veins popping out and everything) I used to do during primary school are getting to me. My hands just hurt for no reason.
Mm, dad's gone down to buy me some chocolate waffles and I still have to rush that chinese homework that I've gone and lost. On my table, yes.
I am ashamed. But still, it cannot be "messier than Suhui's table", as she would put it.
I miss Suhui, Shichun and Egg D: I really want to meet up at Suhui's house for a mugging session and hide Shichun's wallet in the fridge and disturb Egg who never fails to rewatch Brown Sugar Macchiato and kidnap Suhui's precious little Poohbear and do some gay dance which undoubtedly, WILL BE CAUGHT ON VIDEO AND THREATENED TO APPEAR ON YOUTUBE.
Not that I dance gayly all the time. It just so happens I did some bimbo-like things the last time I visited and informed Suhui and Shichun of what I noticed in the Umbrella video.
Of course, it's a coincidence that I pretended to rape an umbrella that time too.
And it's yet another coincidence that I did some drag queen performance.
Oh fine. The real reason I want to see those pigs again is because I finally got high sandals and therefore won't lose to Shichun in height anymore (who coincidentally, wears HIGH HEELS EVERY SINGLE TIME SHE SEES US).
Because you see, Shichun still remains the shortest :D
--
Yesterday was cca day and we went around giving out flyers+souvenirs+"THERE WILL BE HOT DOGS AND A PERFORMANCE SO PLEASE COME TO OUR BOOTH KTHXBAI."
I don't like the sec 1s. So there.
I do love my 1s1 juniors but maybe calling me "psychotic senior" RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY MA'AM isn't the best thing to do.
When the ma'ams were cooking hotdogs, it somehow smelt like burning toothpaste but of course, tasted nothing like toothpaste.
If remaining in RC and not transferring to ELDDS would let me magically cook yummy sausages with water alone, I would gladly stay.
This has
absolutely nothing to do with the time I brought home savoury rice from Home Ec for Dad and he took a bite and said he tasted detergent.