OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO.
No. No. No!
Okay, he didn't walk in. So, um, school started today. New form teacher = Miss Jamie Seow. She's nice, but I don't get why we all have to write journals. This is why we have SECRETS, dude.
Larry = mushmom since he can play Maple and his ULAMSS5Elementor is higher leveled than my DARLING HEROINHARLEQUINS.
Yeah, the high level thing is about FLYFF. Play it, people. You get to buy a broom (not sure from where since Larry was the one who got me the broom, and beware, the price has risen D: even the economic crisis isn't sparing games) and FLY.
I still feel FLYFF's name is very strange. It stands for Fly For Fun.
Now why would I fly for fun or even fly for a purpose? It's not like I can fly without the help of a plane anyway.