I'm starting to feel like I need some spa therapy or something.
Hooray, my class didn't go "ZOMGWTFBBQETC WTH HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR" when they saw me. And Suhui says I look cute! :D
*strikes a kawaii-nehxsczxs pose and pouts*
Maple can't be played unless I have Dad's pass. And we all know that's well, um, bordering on impossible unless I get someone to come and crack the code.
I'M BORED. I don't feel like doing my 2 book reviews and I want to FLYFF but Larry's not online to power-level me ):
Get online now, dude.
And you, Saw Su Hui. I want my adorable baby cleric to hit level 13 by Sunday :D

"OH LOOKIE I SNAPPED A SHOT OF TEH 1337 H4X0RZXSC SAWSUHUI ZOMG I PWN JOO ALLZ"
I love her. I really do. *hugs* And once I get a proper shot of Evelyn (no monkey face) I'll put it up here to show I love you too. And same for Shichun.