THE NARUTARD SURVEY! NARUTARDS UNITE!
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)?
The whole of Akatsuki.
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)?
NarutoXSakura, KibaXHinata, SasukeXNaruto, ShikamaruXIno, GaaraXMatsuri, SasoriXDeidara, NejiXTenten,
KAKUZUXHIDAN, JiraiyaXTsunade.
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan?
Yaoi. Definitely yaoi.
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? if so, who, where and how many times?
Haruno Sakura (Shippuuden), my school's Learning Fest, once.
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any.
Some chinese manga. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so who?
Do you want me to be in character? If yes, SASUKE-KUN~~~~! If no, well, no.
7. NaruHina or KibaHina?
KIBAHINA. I hate NaruHina.
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru?
SasuNaru 8D
9. Which team is your favorite?
TEAM ZOMBIE! I effing squealed when they appeared in the opening song.
10. Do you support the Tobito theory? (Tobi=Obito)
Used to.
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory?
May I laugh at you?
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member?
HIDANNNNNNNNNNNNN.
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke?
Pro, I guess. I enjoy poking fun at him too.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far(including Shippuuden and Fillers)?
Skipped some fillers. Couldn't bear to watch anymore.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?
Only a few.
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD?
YES.
17. Sub or dub?
Subs.
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura?
Your stupidity astounds me.
19. Tobi = Annoying or Funny?
Funny.
20. Do you even know who Tobi is?
Duh.
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd?
Ugly nerd.
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser?
Haku.
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome?
Awesome.
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how?
Sasuke as a horny gay bastard, Hinata as a terrorist, Neji singing "Reflection", Gaara being hyper. The list goes on and on.
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics?
Yep. Well, only those by FastForward and firefly.
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics?
Yeah, duh.
27. Do you like lemons?
No.
28. Do your parents know any Naruto characters?
My dad only knows Naruto.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series?
No.
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes?
No.
31. Have you ever got someone else hooked on Naruto?
No.
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and have someone recognize it?
Yeah. During Red Cross. I drew Sakura and Sasuke. Chi Khay proceeded to request a SasuSaku picture from me.
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher comes up to you and says "WTF is this?"
No.
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades?
Not really.
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto?
Nah.
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise?
YES.
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory?
*points to Pein* Who is he, then?
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery.
I draw plenty. But I never post them up.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal?
No. I doubt Sakura would object to my view.
40. Do you have a Naruto OC?
4 of them.
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life?
No? 8D