1) List four fandoms you have.
Whut?
2) Have you ever slept in the back of a car?
Yes. Too many times to count.
3) Have you recently dyed your hair/cut it?.
No. Haven't cut my hair for a fairly long time. Never dyed it either.
4) List four people you look up to most
Hmm? The whole of Tuxedo Team, I guess.
5) How many pets do you own as of now?
1 rabbit. Little monster, that is.
6) Which do you prefer white or black?
White.
7) I have no idea what your talking about...
That makes the two of us.
8) Choose one or the other, not both.
The other, then.
9) Name three aspects that tell who you are:
1. Major mood swings.
2. Pottymouth.
3. Procrastination.
10) If you could have a power what would it be?
Psychic powa! Mwahaha.
11) Who was the last person you talked to?
My aunt.
12) Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
My dad.
13) Write down the first five words that pop into your head:
Sasunaru, food, homework, walkman, blogger.
14) What's one thing you wish you could do better?
Homework. My results are dismal.
15) Do you like the way you are?
Not really.
.16) Choose, Summer or Winter:
Winter.
17) Choose, Rain or snow:
Rain.
18) Water or ice?
Water.
19) List two odd things about yourself:
1. I like the dark.
2. I can laugh at my screen for 5 mins straight.
0) Today you feel like turning into a color, you turn to that color, then the yellow color comes and mixes with you, then the red color, then the white color, then the orange color, then the black color, then the blue color, which color is the resultant to the previous mix?
Mud brown.
1) Answer the first thing that goes into your mind after reading this question, ready?
Braiiiiins.
2) The word "bargest" makes you think about WHAT?
Barf?
3) What is your response to someone who just yelled "DUN DUUUN" at you?
Numa numa ieii~
4) Delicious is to Pizza, while craptastic is to---
Crap.
5) What does "drommel" means? (YOUR definition, not the real one)
What's that?
6) Is Pink Delicious?
Vhut?
7) Uga Boga, Boga Uga?
Ugu, bogy bogy.
8) If, after three weeks of detention, your mind started splitting into three different personalities, what would you do?
Pick my favourite personality. I like multiple choice.
9) Banging your head against a wall is fun, true or false?
Can I use my life-line?
10) The person who sent you this is quite amused for you to be this far, what would you comment him/her about this?
I ripped it! 8D
11) Is your mind damaged yet?
...I LIKE JELLYBEANS!
12) This is the 12th question, true or false?
No deal! *slams plastic case shut*
The attack of the memes. Do it, people.