1. What's a commonly used nickname people call you by?
I have no nickname, really.
2. What's your favorite color?
White.
3. What's your favorite food?
Marigold Jelly.
4. Are you a squeamish person?
Kind of?
5. What's your favorite animal?
CATS.
6. Biggest pet peeve?
When everything's all organized for an outing or gathering, and people just back out and cancel it.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Las Vegas. I love the money and casinos 8D
8. Do you cry easily?
Yes. Too easily.
9. Do you generally have a good, loving family?
No.
10. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
No one wants me ):
11. Do you have many phobias?
Yes.
12. Favorite genre of music?
R&B.
13. What's your thoughts on homosexuals?
Oh please, don't get me started. Just let them be together and leave them alone, m'kay?
14. Are you a trendsetter, a trend follower, or do you dress originally?
Trend follower and original.
15. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Yes.
16. Do you like school?
No. I only like my friends in there.
17. Are you known to spend your money quickly?
No. Fine, yes.
18. What time is it right now?
7.08pm. I should be rushing my homework D:
19. Are you on the computer a lot?
Yes.
21. Pet hermit crabs- a good thing or a bad thing?
BAD.
22. Lefty or Righty?
Righty.
23. Do you have any scars/stretch marks etc?
Plenty of scars.
I tag: All of you.