Ripped this quiz from Chi Khay's blog in an attempt to de-emo myself.
#1 Where would you go if someone sponsors you an air ticket ?
Las Vegas, baby.
#2 What's your favourite thing to do ?
Stoning.
#3 Do you think money can buy happiness ?
Yes and no.
#4 If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be ?
Money $.$
#5 Things/people you can't live without?
Dad, happytwin. Pretty much reasonable for dad since he's the one buying dinner. As for happytwin, she keeps me sane. No, I'm not romantically interested in her. HappytwinCest is a no-no.
#6 What are you afraid to lose ?
My internet connection.
#7 If you win $1 million dollars, what would you do ?
Save 50% of it for rainy days, spend 30% on gifts for Dad and friends, use 20% for buying whatever I damn well want.
#8 What do you dream of doing in the future ?
Acting/Journalism/Radio-deejaying.
#9 List down 3 good points about th person who gave you this survey.
Gave? I ripped it.
#10 What makes you happy ?
Cosplaying and being a total nut with happytwin (suhui), dogshit (shichun) and our favourite egg (evelyn)
#11 What type of person do you hate the most ?
Those that never seem to keep still and constantly harass you. I admit I am one of those people.
#12 If you have a super power what would it be ?
Psychic manipulation. Because psychics are bad-ass, just like that.
#13 Would you go for happiness or money ?
Money.
#14 Who do you think is the most important people in your life ?
6e'o7 and daddy.
#15 If you have a boyfriend, would you die for him ?
No. Rather, he'd die for me.
#16 Who's th last person who hugged you ?
I hugged daddy, but he just told me to let go D: Happytwin hugged me back yesterday.
#17 What is the one thing you want to do badly right now ?
Figure out a way to pull off side-views of people.
#18 Who are you close to ?
Daddy. And happytwin. And dogshit. And egg. And clique.
#19 Are you courageous enough to the person that you like her/him ?
No. I'm the kind who will pretend like nothing's wrong and continue acting like normal.
#20 If you could do one thing all over again what would it be ?
Live my life all over again, granted my friends don't change.
7 things that scare you:
-Random bugs that fly into my room.
-Supernatural.
-Lizards.
-Roaches.
-Running out of pocket money (never happened, phew)
-Finishing a bath to only to realise that my towel has been washed and I have no towel.
-Smelly stuff. I have a good sense of smell.
7 things that you like the most :
-Movies.
-Yaoi.
-Decent cosplay. No cosfucks.
-Randoming.
-Looking through forums.
-Hugs.
-White/red roses.
7 important things in my room :
-Bed, obviously.
-Laptop.
-Wardrobe, along with the clothes inside.
-Teddybear.
-Curtains. I hate waking up on Saturdays with the light glaring in my eyes.
-Door. Everyone needs privacy.
-Emergency supply of food lest I get locked in my room. Unfortunately, I've exhausted the only supply of Hello Panda.
7 random facts about me :
-I like 'Piece Of Me' even though it's by Britney Spears. I'm Mrs-Ohmygod-that-Valerie's-shameless. You want a piece of me?
-I'm incredibly easy to figure out.
-I would love you for life if you get me a SasuNaru doujinshi.
-I cosplay mainly Haruno Sakura. I won't mind doing a Hyuuga Hinata.
-I like yuri too.
-I draw. Excessively. Once I drew a girl out of excess chocolate fondue on my plate.
-I enjoy warping my voice to match the singers' in songs.
7 things I plan to do before i die :
-Learn every single swear word in at least 10 languages. Useful in arguments.
-Get a tattoo. Temporary tattoos where I get to redo it every month or something.
-Flying fox. Not those kind of very low flying fox.
-Ram a car into a tree just for the fun of it.
-Pull off every single cosplay I do.
-Make $2 000 000.
-Rockclimb.
7 things i cant do :
-Smile without cracking people up.
-Be a good girl. Valerie is not a good girl.
-Stop swearing. Be it out loud or under my breath.
-Sing without having people laughing.
-Dance decently.
-Stop being addicted to MTV.
-Stop hugging people.
7 things you are attracted to in the opposite sex :
-Sincerity.
-Chivalry. Being a gentleman never hurts.
-Humour.
-Commitment.
-Chemistry.
-Fun-loving.
-Intelligence.
7 things i always say :
-"Two more minutes.. *snore*"
-"Bzzt!"
-"Yo."
-"OH MY GOD."
-"Tch. *smirk*"
-"All your fault lah!"
-"Oh frook."
7 people to do this questionnaire :
-Suhui.
-Shichun.
-Evelyn.
-Avril.
-Shuxian.
-Melissa.
-If you have a blog and you read this, do it.