See Min and I cooked spaghetti for Home Econs today, and we didn't get poisoned! :D
All cheer plox.
Right, I have no idea why I'm even blogging. My blog is deaddeaddead.
Next week for Home Econs, we're doing only theory, no practical D:< *throws fit*
Hmm. Ah yes. Next Wednesday, according to Jia Hui, some Hwa Chong boys are coming to teach us music schtuff.
No, as a matter of fact, I'm not cheering at the sight of boys and doing like what Shu Xian suggested. Poking them and squealing "A boy! Is he for real!?"
I'm not boy-deprived T.T Actually I have no interest in boys, neither am I a lezboid. My hormones are messed up.
Daddy walked all the way to Jalan Besar to buy me McD today :DDDD He walk until halfway then he call me and say,
"I forgot something very very important."
He forgot his dumbdumb wallet lah.