I have a plan. Let's go egg sawsuhui's bedroom tonight.
1. The person who passed you this quiz is...
Saw Su Hui. Alright, let me draft out the plan mentioned above.
2. Your relationship with him/her is…
Happy twins. She's the one with the pervert ass fetish.
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her
#1 Pervert (Funny)
#2 Pervert (Duo personality)
#3 Ass (Incredibly quiet, yet incredibly talkative.)
#4 Ass (Observant)
#5 Fetish. (Intelligent)
4. The most memorable thing he she has done for you…
*wipes tears* Oh, *sniffle*, she.. she.. she bought me a birthday present! *sobs in joy*
5. The most memorable words he she has said to you…
"I've only got the ass fetish."
6. If he she becomes your lover, you will…
Marry her, then divorce her, and demand financial aid from her, whatever that is.
7. If he she becomes your lover, things he should improve on…
She should get a kuku, oh wait. Her kuku is with me.
8. If he she becomes your enemy, you will…
Leap in her face and yell "NARF!!" everytime I see her.
9. If he she becomes you enemy, the reason will be…
I wanted the inside bed in our Habbo house.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him her now is…
Put make-up on her. Then put stockings over her head like Ru Hua.
11. Your overall impression of him her is…
...Pervert ass fetish... 8D
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
"Do I know this girl?"
13. The characteristics you love about yourself are…
I'm perfect~! 8D Okay, I love my hair. That's about it.
14. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate about yourself are…
Hate about myself? Never, I'm perfection! The personification of Adonis! *flicks hair* ...Fine, I hate my ability to get into trouble and my directional impairment.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is…
Ideal?
I am ideal. I want to be Hidan's wife 8D
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them…
I knew you always felt that way about me.
17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1] Suhui
2] Shichun
3] Evelyn
4] Shuxian
5] Seemin
6] Larry
7] Shuhui
8] Zhuangying (create a blog or die.)
9] Avril
10] Melissa
18. Who is no.6 having a relationship with at the moment? [Larry]
He's single, I think.
19. Is no.9 a male or female? [Avril]
Female.
20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? [Shuhui&Melissa]
No. Shuhui doesn't dare to leave me *prouds*
21. How about no.8 and 5? [Zhuangying&Seemin]
Yeah :D I think Seemin will laugh until she die (touchwood) if she's with Zhuangying.
22. What is no.2 studying? [Shichun]
How to Chop Off your own Kuku.
23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? [Evelyn]
Omfg, was it on Thursday?
24. What kind of music band does no.8 like? [Zhuangying]
"Eh eh eh, you have Kidnap My Heart by Click Five!? You know, kidnap my heart~?" *proceeds to sing off-key*
25. Does no.1 has any siblings? [Suhui]
One elder sister who she uses to warm her loo seat.
26. Will you woo no.3? [Evelyn]
o.o We're married. BUT SHE LEFT ME FOR SPONGEBOB.
27. How about no.7? [Shuhui]
She's my hyper laogong and my caterpillar.
28. Is no.4 single? [Shuxian]
Yes, but I think she's eloping with Wu Zun >.>
30. What is the hobby of no.4? [Shuxian]
Blogging and putting on make-up.
31. Do no.5 and 9 get along well? [Seemin&Avril]
Yeah :D
32. Where is no.2 studying at? [Shichun]
Nanyang Girls' High. Let's egg her bedroom too.
33. Say something casually about no.1. [Suhui]
Narf/Pervert ass fetish.
34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8? [Zhuangying]
She's my MOTHER OwO;;
35. Where does no.9 live at? [Avril]
Under my bed. Fine, near Orchard Road I think.
36. What colour does no.4 like? [Shuxian]
Grey or pink.
37. Are no.5 and 1 best friends? [Suhui&Seemin]
They don't know each other, sweetie. *steals suhui for herself*
38. Does no.7 likes no.2? [Shuhui&Shichun]
Falling in love with someone you don't know. How romantic.
39. How do you get to know no.2? [Shichun]
Hm, saw her in Chinese Orchestra when I was in P2. Then same class in P3 but she didn't recognise me T.T I even know she played the
erhu and I played the
zhongruan 8D
40. Does no.1 have any pets? [Suhui]
She keeps a pet bear.
41. Is no.7 the sexiest girl in the world? [Shuhui]
*digs ear*
42. Do you think its possible if no.4 and no.5 date each other? [Shuxian&Seemin]
My daughter dating my girlfriend! >:o
43. Say something more about no.6… [Larry]
Fudge cookie.
44. what is your relationship with no.9… [Avril]
Tablebuddies and random-ing partners.
45. List all the schools that no.1 to no.10 are in and originally from.
1] Suhui [xingnan, rivervalley high]
2] Shichun [xingnan, nanyang girls' high]
3] Evelyn [xingnan, jurong sec]
4] Shuxian [sengkang, crescent girls']
5] Seemin [bukitpanjang, crescent girls']
6] Larry [xingnan, acsi]
7] Shuhui [rulang, crescent girls']
8] Zhuangying [corporation, crescent girls']
9] Avril [henrypark, crescent girls']
10] Melissa [hongwen, crescent girls']
46. What would you do if no.10 hates you? [Melissa]
*hops off to read yaoi*
47. Which of the following are in a relationship?
None (: Welcome to the Singles' Club.
48. How did you first met no.3? [Evelyn]
Xingnan, p5. She transferred into 5e'o6
49. How would you react if no.3 and no.10 are together? [Evelyn&Melissa]
The horror, no.
50. Last question! What would you do if no.4 tells you she is pregnant? [Shuxian]
Ask her who the unlucky bastard is.