You have no life.
Seriously, you don't.
If putting me down and making me seem like I'm a total weakling who is forever the annoying damsel in distress equals to you being the smart one with brawn, I suppose you're drunk.
No, really. Now go shoot yourself in the head and die a dramatic death in the arms of your one true love against a romantic backdrop of bloodstained roses and snow.
Don't even come up to me and brag about your fighting skills and how you can break my bones and I can't even inflict a single scratch on you. I'm bored of the same old record playing over and over.
For the last fucking time, I do not care about fighting or breaking bones. War is an utter waste of energy. Don't understand how you can actually stand hearing yourself brag.
And yes, I do admit I am physically weak for my age and physique. Well, since you can talk about your sad past and how you were ostracised, I shall talk about my own past. An eye for an eye.
People with intelligence and a life and a proper working brain, you have been warned. You can read it with a pinch of salt.[mary-sue emo childhood]
I grew up in a family where quarrels and fights were common. At seven years old, I was told my parents were going to divorce. At eight years old, my father hugged me and told me the reason for the coming divorce. That was the first time I ever saw my father cry. I admit, I wasn't frequently ostracised, simply because I'm not that much anti-social. I only had my friends to depend on, and I was going through friendship problems and identity crisis at that time. Teen angst kicked in early for me.
I eventually hated my whole life and everyone in it. I decided that I didn't want to die yet, so I turned to cutting. I also starved myself and was mildly anorexic. Simply because I was afraid. Afraid of life, yet also angry at it. I starved myself to an extent my veins and arteries protuded out of my arms, hands and feet. Bones jagged out of my hands, shoulders, feet and ankles. Even when I inhaled air and tried to puff out my stomach, my ribs were still painfully visible. I barely had any energy or strength, let's not even talk about muscles. I simply starved my muscles away. Anorexia had taken over my life and destroyed me, stunting my growth and physical strength. I lived on a meal a day for 2 whole years.
In secondary one, I attempted suicide.
[/mary-sue emo childhood]
Alright, readers, you may open your eyes now. No, I'm not proud of my past. I'm only digging it up for entertainment's sake. If you dare pity me, I swear to Jashin-sama I'll scratch the skin off your arms.
I hate being pitied, I hate being belittled. So don't even come up to me and say, "Aww, what a sad childhood." Bloody happy-go-lucky freaks.
Okay, I digress a lot. Back to the topic.
Now that we've traded emo childhoods, you'd better learn to fucking accept me for who I am and stop bitching about how weak I am.
Dumb mary-sue.
*proceeds to plug w880i earphones into handphone&listen to music blasting in my ear and doodle yaoi*
--
Ate at Kopitiam with daddy today. I, being the dumb blonde (i dyed my hair black, now stfu), walked into a lamppost. The lamppost was like, 4 inches from my forehead? Daddy said I flinched for 2 seconds then slowly stepped to the side and continued walking.
Alright, fine, I laughed at myself so hard I tripped and my stomach hurt from too much laughter. My poor stomach had been ripped apart on Friday out of laughter.
I felt really random in the com lab and tried to move from one side of the room to the other using two chairs. So the way I moved looked like a caterpillar learning how to crawl.
ShuHui, SeeMin, ShuXian, Ada and YingJie joined in 8DDDD
Kiran(ranran) refused to. I did try to pull her chair and yell, "Come, Kiran! Join us! Join the dark side!"
Omfgomfg, caterpillar is damn fun can.