I have yet another great plan. Let's go evelyn egg. I mean egg evelyn. Then again, rawr.
1. The person who passed you this quiz is...
Evelyn Tan Yi Ling. Eat eggs. Now.
2. Your relationship with him/her is…
Husband&wife. She left me for Spongebob, tch.
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her
#1 Pervert
#2 Tall (SHE'S CATCHING UP WAAAAH)
#3 She loves kuku (:
#4 Superduper mean. She threw a rubber insect at me just to make me scream D:
#5 Likes to wear lotsa clothes in Habbo like she's going to Habtarctica.
4. The most memorable thing he she has done for you…
She tagged me for a quiz I've done before.
5. The most memorable words he she has said to you…
"Laogong I love you." That was the first time :'D
6. If he she becomes your lover, you will…
She already is my wife.
7. If he she becomes your lover, things he should improve on…
Everyday must give me massage, not I give her massage 8D
8. If he she becomes your enemy, you will…
Demand my love back.
9. If he she becomes you enemy, the reason will be…
"Get me a glass of iced water."
"I busy la."
"I want it NOW!"
"But I busy helping you clean your stilettos!"
"I DON'T CARE!!"
"T.T"
"You don't cry la, man bleed not cry (loosely translated), sissy!"
"*gets a cup of iced water*"
"I want a GLASS, not a CUP. You deaf ah?"
"Still can drink what."
"NOT THE SAME! I WANT A DIVORCE."
'nuff said.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him her now is…
Yank out her bunnyteeth. 8D
11. Your overall impression of him her is…
Big bad bully D:
Nah. I hate you egg.
TAG: EVELYN TAN YI LING.