Yay.I finally bought my tie. [:
And it's finally Friday. An excuse not to do my homework and just sleep instead.
*flops over and dies*
I actually survived this week. Though I think i'll flunk my Geography test though. Science should be okay-okay.
I dunno how exactly I got this cut on my index finger. But heck. It didn't hurt.
Birthday coming soon luhs. And I finally found my angel! *touched to tears*
You see, it was a beautiful story of how a young girl braved through
and finally found her angel! *wipes tears*
Touching, isn't it? Want a tissue?
Anyways, I'm a CEDAR TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I dunno what the hell is cedar. I hate this particular description in the Cedar Tree Personality thingy: Tends to look down on people.
Grawr.
&yeah, next time I'm recording down Elmo's song with Melissa and Joyce for Avril, then bluetooth it to her, so I won't have to sing in class again.