Hello aliens . I hail from Earth .
Um yeah. Today wasn't exactly a very pleasant day for me luhs. We had this CCA open house thingy and basically, it was impossible for a normal sweet and cute and innocent Sec 1 student to step out onto the parade square and not get kidnapped/make it out alive .
Which explains why I have an insect sting on my arm.
Shu Xian and I decided to join the Infocomm/AVA club since we could do animations, 3D schtuff there and all. Halfway through our tour, while making our way to the Art & Manga room, we were hauled off by Red Cross members. Our guides hauled us back though.
And Shu Xian and I were tied up by "JOIN DANCE!!!!" banners.
So yeah, it was scary.
And I hereby announce I love Literature class.
Our teacher, Miss Vicky, said she could only remember us by our bad habits.
And I realized, CGS 1s1'08 girls aren't all innocent.
I had a monkey-butt eater, chicken-butt eater, duck-butt eater, dog-meat eater, frog-meat eater, dog-food eater, toe-sucker, snail-squisher, ant-freezer, ant-slicer, finger-cracker, Choker and Mimic (Melissa and me. cm2 ), get-mother-to-do-homework-er, tell-only-one-lie-to-mother-er, lotsa sibling bullies, and much more in my class.
So appearances don't tell a person's soul, huh?
It's sinneroflove .
Over and out.