*screams*
This can't be!
No !!!
Neverr !!
Naruto and Hinata will NEVER be together !!!!!
Just like how Evelyn and Daniel Radcliffe will never be together!!! ( suhui will love me for this )
Naruto belongs to Sakura !!!!
Hands off, Sasuke !!!!
You're Itachi's !!!!
To hell with you, Temari !!!
Shikamaru belongs to Ino !!!!!!
And Gaara belongs to me :)
Just take a look, ain't he cute ?

*coos*
Of course, Kakashi's mine too.
On second thought, maybe Kyuubi is mine as well .
You may be wondering what I'm crapping about.
Of course, my newest obsession ,
NARUTO !
=D
Enough of that.
Mr Su came yesterday and brought a Sec 1 book.
And he showed me a video of the danger of concentrated acids .
A funny chap has just put concentrated acid into a woman's cigarette and she didn't know it.
So she smoked it.
A drop of the acid fell onto her shoe.
Guess what?
It totally ate THROUGH the leather,
ate THROUGH her sock,
and ate her FOOT.
Then she flung the cigar away and some of the acid had gotten into her body and some on her hand.
Her mouth pruned up and rotted while blood was spat out.
Her hand was eaten away by the acid.
Ohmygawd.
It was oh-so-gross.
And a few feet away, the acid in the cigar was eating through....
Eating through what?
Eating through....
Steel.
Yes. Steel.
No, you do not need new glasses.
Eeks .
Of all things to show a kid.
Su Hui received almost the same fate.
Except that it was the dangers of too much helium.
The person froze up.
And the body broke into multiple parts.
I was too frightened to watch.
When I watched the acid video, I almost cried.
Imagine, concentrated acid in your body.
Owch .
Burning .
I will never look at oranges and limes the same way again.
Well oh well.
JOKE TIME !
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea ~~?
Nah.
That was a joke.
xD
Okay, here's one about Christians. Don't take it too personally if you are one. Just for laughs.
Three ministers went for a conference. After the first session, the three men, a Methodist, an Anglican and a Baptist priest went for supper together. During the meal, they decided to tell one another their terrible sin.
The Methodist minister admitted to one terrible sin. "I love to fight. A good, tough brawl is just my style." The Anglican priest said,"It is this impulse I have for women. I fight it night and day. Sometimes I lose and I feel a terrible remorse."
Both men turned to the Baptist minister,"You, what is your sin? We've confessed. Now do your own soul good and let us hear from you."
The Baptist Pastor Rabbi paused, as if unable to speak, so terrible was his sin. Then he said,"Gentlemen, I, I must tell you. I have this awful, irresistible, uncontrollable impulse to gossip! I can't wait to get out of here to tell the world!"
=]
Next one.
A young missionary served in a remote part of Africa with few resources. But he did manage to convert some of the natives. One day, unarmed, he was walking through a bush when a lion confronted him. He knelt in prayer, hands clasped, and after a few moments he opened an eye and saw that the lion was kneeling down and had his paws clasped too. "My goodness," the missionary said in relief,"Are you a Christian too?" "Yes, certainly," the lion replied. "I was just saying grace."
=]
Last one.
Jim, Joe and John were discussing about what they'd like their friends and family to say about them after they died. Jim says,"I'd like someone to go up to my coffin and say 'He was a righteous man, an honest man and a generous man.' " Joe says,"I'd like someone to go up to my coffin and say 'He was a kind man, a fair man and a good man.' " John says,"I'd like someone to go up to my coffin and say 'Look...He's moving!' "
And that's all =]
Jokes taken from A Time To Laugh.
All had a good laugh?
Goodbye everybody =]