I was reading Saung's blog , and POOF ! Out came a quiz ! Ya know , I don't really feel like blogging out my recent school days , like how Su Hui and I locked Shi Chun in the loo while Zhu Hong and the rest made off with her bag .
Oops .
I honestly didn't mean to type that .
So sue me .
On second thought , don't .
Alright , ladies and gentlemen , I present to you , The Quiz .
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today , what was the first thing you thought ?
Where did that pimple come from ?2.When is the next time you'll have sex ?
Hmm , on my wedding night ?3.What's a word that rhymes with 'DOOR' ?
More ? Oar ? Floor ?4.Favourite planet ?
Ehm... Earth ? Planet Otto ? Planet Sharaku ?5.Who is the 4th person on your Missed Calls list on your mobile ?
Sorry , I have the absolutely terrible disease called Call Register Deleter Syndrome . Don't worry . It's not contagious .6.What is your favourite ringtone on your phone ?
Pretty Boy or Qian Nian Zhi Lian or Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi ( a.k.a. Secret ) . So get angry , Su Hui ;p7.What kinda shirt you have on ?
Ehm , a grey one . The one with Camera Never Lies on the back and front , plus the creepy girl holding a camcorder staring at you .8.Describe yourself in one phrase .
Temperamental .9.Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing ?
Bata . They're my home slippers . Size 2 . You won't believe how comfy they are .10.Bright or dark room ?
Dammit , of course a bright one . Have you run out of sane questions to ask ?11.What do you think about the person who took this survey before you ?
Saung ? You mean Mrs Saung Kor ? * glances around * What ? What I say ?12.If you're alone in a room with two beds , which one will you sleep on ?
I would push them two together and make a big bed that I can roll over on .13.What were you doing at midnight last night ?
Well , I was on my bed ... with my stuffed pig . Whaddya think I was doing ?14.What was the last text message you received on your phone about ?
Rochelle asking me if my school had the Ideas in Action thingie . I have no Idea what it is , though .15.Where is your letter box ?
Which house you talking about ?16.What's a phrase that you say a lot ?
" Is my hair messy ? "17.Who told you he/she loved you last ?
My ex .18.Last furry thing you touched ?
Gigi , my bunny that never seems to calm down .19.How many drugs have you done in the last three days ?
Two . Both were stomachache-relieving pills .20.How many rolls of film do you need to get developed ?
Depends on how many pictures I take .21.Favourite age you have been so far ?
7 . I topped my class and finally had a McDonalds' birthday party .22.Your worst enemy ?
I can't remember .23.What is your current desktop picture ?
A mini-waterfall . It's natural .24.What was the last thing you said to someone ?
" Orh . "25.If you had to choose between a million bucks and being able to fly , which would you choose ?
A million bucks . Living in a material world ~ And I am a material girl ~ I could buy a plane with a million bucks .26.Do you like someone ?
Oh yeah . Many . You want XiaoGui , JulianHee , MikeHe , JohnJiHoon , Figaro Zeng , Kanata Saionji ( Daa! Daa! Daa! character ) , Santa Kurosu ( Daa! Daa! Daa! character too ) , Mizuki Yamamura ( Another Daa! Daa! Daa! character ) or Calvin&Hobbes ?27.The last song you listened to ?
Mandy Moore's It's Gonna Be Love .28.If you could punch one person in the face , who would it be ?
Depends on who is the unlucky fella next to me when I'm in a bad mood .29.If the last person you spoke to was being shot at , would you jump in front of the bullet ?
No . Mummy told me to mind my own business . She's the one being shot though . I wonder if she needs some help .30.What is the closest object to your left foot ?
The computer table's leg .And so ends The Quiz . I'm too tired . Good night everybody .