Evelyn called me yesterday (:
She wanted to come over .
I switched on the laptop for her (:
In the end , she said she wasn't coming .
Cos she was going to the National Library with Shi Chun (:
It doesn't bother me too much .
After all , I probably won't live to the age of 18 .
Forget it .
We'll chat about other stuff .
Like the time when Su Hui , Shi Chun , Evelyn and Zhu Hong helped me escape (:
Shi Chun and Zhu Hong went off with Xia Yu to where [he] was waiting .
They pretended to pass through just to distract [him]
Su Hui , Evelyn and I ran off in the other direction .
We succeeded (:
A while later , in my house , Xia Yu and Zhu Hong came in .
Shi Chun had to meet Mdm Lim (:
So the 5 of us trooped down happily to the Indian shop near the school .
And bought ice-creams .
Except for Xia Yu .
He got potato chips .
So Shi Chun arrived and we watched Brown Sugar Macchiato on YouTube .
Starring Hei Se Hui Mei Mei and Bang Bang Tang .
GuiGui's so cute .
Hurr hurr .
Since I'm rather tired and nothing more to say ,
I'll end my post (:
Good night , readers .
*I'm used to being taken for granted .