You won't get it .
You won't understand how it's like to even have your own friends ganging up on you .
I just don't get it .
Some people have their own chummy lil pals to stick by them and cover their bloody asses .
Why ?
It's because they are POPULAR .
Popular .
Popularity can change you from a sweet kitten to a raging tigress .
When you get friends , your personality changes .
Too bad I got through that stage in a different way .
Friends ?
I guess , not even 2 in 6E .
True friends stick by you .
They don't gossip about you .
They don't backstab you .
They don't ignore you .
And it's not just that passing remark in my blog entry .
I've had just about enough .
To you , you're so fucking important .
So fucking important that your friends back you up and stick by you even if you committed murder .
So fucking important that you can ruin anyone's life and get away with it scot-free .
So fucking important that you openly gossip about others .
So fucking important .
Why ?
What I once thought was a mere fairytale .
You've ruined my life .
You've destroyed me .
And yet you say I've changed .
In what bloody position are you to say that of me ?
Yes , I'm challenging you .
Are you unhappy ?
Then get those lil bitchy friends of yours to protect your fucking fake gold ass .
So what if I'm taunting you ?
So what ?
What can you do to me anyway ?
You've wrecked my whole life .
You took away everything .
There's nothing left for you to ruin , you two-faced lil bitch .
You say you're a true friend , a real one .
And why are you doing this to me ?
Go ahead .
Say I kicked up a huge fuss over some facts that you typed in my tagboard .
Say I over-reacted .
I'm used to it anyway .
" Eh , you got read Val's latest tag ? She very what lor , over-react leh . "
" Ya lah ! We state fact only mah , also get so worked up . "
" Dun bother about her lah . You dunno she always like that one meh ? "
" 'Stop attacking and ganging up against me !' ! Hahaha ! "
" And what nickname , sotong mei ah ? Like , act cute lor ! She cute ah , I pui ! "
" I can't wait for her to move house . Then we'll be spared of her nonsense . "
Well ?
I've even got your script planned out .
I already know what you're going to say .
Speak all you like in the toilets , and ignore whoever's in a cubicle , listening to your every word .
Why do I even bother ?
Hate .
Hate pushed love out of my life .
And who pushed hate into my life ?
You .
It's always you .
" Don't worry , Val ! I'm always here for you . I'll be a true friend . "
True friend ?
How fucking hilarious .
True friends don't exist .
At least ,
not anymore .