Fantastic.Today is a mystically wonderful day. A whole series of wonderful things happened! All cause of my memory. You know you wanna swap memories with me.
Firstly, I reached home after Computer Club ( fantabulous! i was late for that! ), and I had finished all my homework. So I decided to study for my Science test tomorrow.
And so, I opened my bag, and HORROR OF ALL HORRORS. I forgot to take my Science textbook home.
No choice, I had to do something else.
So I glanced at the FRY♥ flag thingy my House seniors gave me.
I was reminded of my House T-shirt.
HORROR OF ALL HORRORS 2. I forgot to buy my House T-shirt, and I had to wear it first thing in the morning tomorrow for the mass run.
*bangs head*
So I went out to buy dinner. And Yun Hui smsed me to ask if I had handed in her Math worksheet to Ms Magata for her.
HORROR OF ALL HORRORS 3. I didn't see Ms Magata today during Computer Club.
HORROR OF ALL HORRORS 4. I couldn't remember where I placed her worksheet.
Luckily, when I reached home, I found it. I'm going to put it in Ms Magata's pigeon hole tomorrow.
HORROR OF ALL HORRORS 5. When I got home, I realized my $10 was missing TT.TT
*bangs head*
I'm going off to die a little now. Don't forget to remember to miss me.
It's iMimic. Over and out.