School today :D
Yeah. Duh. -.- I just decided that I was sick of my blog song and decided to change it :D
Change is goooooooooooood.
Evelyn/iBooBoo (don't ask me how she came up with such a
cute and adorable name) laopo said she was going to spin my tablet screen around around around until it falls off.
She'll have to wait longlong.
Ohyeh. My blog song. I changed it to Remember The Name by Fort Minor.
Hooray for vulgarities ! ohyeh
!!!
It sounded very nice lah. And I was murmuring it to myself during class o__o
So I'm basically going to sit here throughout the night and blab about this song.
School was niceeee . LiJuan angel wrote to me again D: I didn't reply her the first time D:
I lost my tie okay !? ( okay . that was random )
My TIE ! T-I-E, TIE ! *sobsobsob*
And once more , I'm cast as the evil character in Literature de Snake In The Grass D:
I'm evil ? Nahhhhhhhhhh. :D I'm as sweet as can be. Seriously. Really. No, I'm not nuts.
I'm cast as Robin. So that means I have to sit in an air-conditioned room in my other half of my swimsuit (it's NOT a bikini. the top is well , like a tank top.) , sitting there freezing to death D: And I need to have my foot bandaged too .
I'm seriously going to need some props.
Excuse me while I go die a little.
It's iMimic. Over and out.