Sometimes, I wonder if being a nice person is all worth it. Smiling is easy. But it's the true smile that matters. Being a pushover isn't easy. I wish I had the guts to fight for my rights. Isn't it ironic? I stand up for my friends so many times, yet I fail to gather up my courage to defend myself. Maybe it's a case of whether I can, or whether I want to.
Doing what I want takes too much courage, what I'm lacking of.
People say suicide is for wimps. But it really takes a lot of mental strength.
One day I'll just pop those pills, and I'll be gone. Free at last, in my own little world. The place only I know of.
My name is Valerie, I have a black taste bud, I am a worm and I have a weakness for bad boys.
Mohawks are even better.
I also have this thing for gay guys. Mmm, yummy. Plus, I ship Purt (puck/kurt) and Brittana (brittany/santana) HARD.
viva la kradam. viva la glee.
heaven can wait up high in the sky. it's you and i.