Hehehe 10 more posts to hitting 600 :D Suck on that, Suhui.
I can't study. I really can't. It's not easy for me to get into the studying mood. Which is why I went to a S class, hello. S class girls would rather do what they'd rather be doing. Like watching Glee reruns and anime on TV.
On the other hand, I like studying bio. IT IS FASCINATING ON SO MANY LEVELS I SWEAR, AFTER THE NUTRITION IN HUMANS CHAPTER I NEVER LOOKED AT MY FOOD THE SAME WAY AGAIN.
I would blog about Friday. Fucking-Retard-I-Don't-Admire-You. Okay that made no sense and I probably don't care but I wanted to play around with the word and there you have it.
So Friday. It sucked. To the max. And by the time I got home, it was fucking 7.20pm. Bitchez no one makes Ze Worm reach home after 7pm. I ended up being so pissed off and upset that I typed out this 7 smses-long message to Suhui and BOOM my phone, being the little bastard flattened shit brick it is, shut down and restarted without a proper starting thingyo and MY INSANELY LONG SMS WAS GONE.
Then in the end I was too fed-up to type it all over and sent another message and when I got home I called Suhui and complained in a dignified manner. Tears and screaming and cussing may have been involved.
One of the shittiest days ever. Until today, I realised that the trouble I went through at SMRT was for BLOODY NOTHING because after you report a lost card, they give you a grace period of 48 hours before they actually deactivate the stupid card, which means I COULD HAVE GOTTEN HOME AT 7PM INSTEAD OF 7.20PM.
20 MINUTES MAKE A SHITLOAD OF DIFFERENCE; SO IF YOU ARGUE WITH ME I WILL BITE YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE HEAD OFF AND SPIT IT OUT AND MAIL IT TO THE FOLKS AT POTATOLAND.
Omg urgh. Am still annoyed but not omg-i-want-to-kick-people-and-stab-stuff-no-make-that-stab-people-and-kick-stuff-omg-same-difference-anyway-RAWR angry like on Friday.
Pfft.