Is three years enough to lick your wounds and pick yourself up again? Is three years enough to forget anything happened and just focus on the future? Is three years enough to stop crying?
No. Apparently not.
--
Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts.
Watched When In Rome on April Fool's. Cute rom-com but very predictable ): loved it anyway. I swear it's not because of the gay couple in it. Really. Nuh-uh.
I totally fail at pranking people ): Suhui insists it's because my pranks are too far-fetched. I mean, is being a hermaphrodite far-fetched? No it is not. They do exist. And losing my virginity is not far-fetched either. TEENS DO IT EVERYWHERE >( And sending a "wrong text" to my imaginary girlfriend? Nuh-uh.
Okay I think I should have just said that I broke a leg or sprained my ankle or told people I actually am an Ah Lian.
Or just do it the old 6e'o7 way.
"Eh, your pen drop already!"