I'm sick of you, in a way. I'm trying my best to maintain this friendship and you don't even care.
I thought this would be different, this would be real. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I was just delusional.
I'm hoping this is just a phase. Because you're the only person who understands at least half of who I am and I can't afford to lose you, to put it bluntly.
Do you know what you've done to me? Do you even have any idea it was because of you and the other girls that I decided to straighten my fucked-up mentality out? Why else do you think I stopped cutting, I stopped starving, I stopped crying?
Every friendship should have an element of distrust in it. That's what I believed, but I choose to stick by all my friends, because that's the way I am. A naive stupid chick.
I want to fucking salvage this. I want to. I really want to. But it takes two hands to clap and apparently I'm the only one feeling the beat. But if you want to end this, tell me earlier. I should have seen it coming.
I shouldn't be surprised now. I shouldn't. I shouldn't even be crying now. Fuck.
My name is Valerie, I have a black taste bud, I am a worm and I have a weakness for bad boys.
Mohawks are even better.
I also have this thing for gay guys. Mmm, yummy. Plus, I ship Purt (puck/kurt) and Brittana (brittany/santana) HARD.
viva la kradam. viva la glee.
heaven can wait up high in the sky. it's you and i.