Today was one of the most interesting days ever.
Let's start witht the beginning.
--
Suhui and I made plans to meet up today for a movie and I bought her present earlier and was flitting around from store to store.
Suhui came. We went up to GV and were very kindly told by the lady at the counter that the 2.05 Bride Wars movie was actually 2.05AM.
Both of us debated rather childishly for a while until the lady very horribly snapped at us to hurry up and that we cannot waste time in that line.
We settled on Valkyrie.
Now that I think about it, everytime I meet Suhui she can't stop sneezing and she ALWAYS falls ill. I must change my shampoo and soap.
Before the movie started I was kaypo-ing around and sneaking peeks at lovers.
Then, I saw THEM.
Two boys were sitting next to each other. Nothing special.
Until I saw that their hands were entwined lover-style.
I silently screamed a "OMG YAOI" scream and frantically typed out an sms on my phone to show Suhui. She looked over and saw the hands too.
We were both glancing at them obsessing (ok la to be fair, only i obsessed) over how the shorter one was Naruto and the taller one with Sasuke because SASUKE ALWAYS TOPS.
And then I realised that 'Naruto' was actually a girl.
D:
I told Suhui and she was like -______________________-
Halfway through the movie I needed to go to the toilet real bad and Suhui kept asking me if Hitler died or not.
In the end I got up and ran to the loo before I wet myself.
After the movie we went and stuffed ourselves with a lot of food. A lot.
And then we went to some DVD shop and OBSESSED OVER RAINIE YANG'S RIDICULOUSLY PLUCKED EYEBROWS :D
We agreed that Huan Huan Ai should be renamed Huan Huan Mei Mao.
Suhui was extremely excited at the prospect of funny eyebrows she freaking searched the whole rack for DVDs of Rainie so that she could laugh over them.
And then when we wanted to go down to Carrefour to get Suhui a drink, dear little girl decided to stop by every picture to see if the models had funny eyebrows -_-