Stolen from Shuxian.
Rules:
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike through when someone gets them right
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. Best thing about tonight that we're not fighting, could it be that we have been this way before2. Four letter word just to get me along, it's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue
3. I remember like it was yesterday, first kiss and I knew you changed the game4. You look so dumb right now, standing outside my house
5. Superstar, where you from, how's it going6. Everybody look at me, me, I walk in the door you start screaming
7. I got a lot to say to you, yeah I got a lot to say8. Hey baby girl I've been watching you all day9. Well let the geek in the pink take a stab at it10. Until the day I die, I spill my heart for you, for you
11. Well you done done me and you bet I felt it12. How you doing young lady, the feeling that you give me really drives me crazy
13. Everyday, is so wonderful, suddenly, it's hard to breathe
14. Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
15. You have my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart
16. It's funny how a man only thinks about the, you've got a real big heart but I'm looking at your
17. This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will
18. Let's talk this over, it's not like we're dead
19. Boys call you sexy, and you don't care what they say
20. I ain't got no money, I ain't got no car to take you on a dateIf you cannot guess 9, please go wear a sign that says "HOMGISUCK." Kthx.