I was in Pet Society and having my darling Pbbt visit this guy called Y.L. He's a blue pet and his owner apparently didn't feed him, bathe him or play with him.
Being the PawPoint freak I am, I immediately swooped in on my prey and happily brushed his coat and bathed him. I draw the line at feeding though.
While I was exploring the house, Y.L. suddenly asked for a watermelon. I could feel Pbbt getting pissed at him. I ignored the blue fellow and continued to explore.
Upon realising I had no watermelons with me, he proceeded to beg me for my RARE STEAK.
Being the soft-hearted sucker I am, I fed him my one and only rare steak TTATT
All of you, feed your pets so they won't have to beg for food.
--
Fell sick and was sent home early. My flu bug will take over 2s1'o9, mwahaha.
Missed Art Club ): And during recess today in school, I used about 2 and a half packets of tissue trying to blow my running nose. Not a pleasant experience, I assure you. Even less so when your upper lip is rubbed raw because you blew your nose too much and when the colour of your nose is enough to give Rudolph a run for his money.