I don't need any deceiving eyes or fake smiles.
I don't need your gossip about me to my relatives.
I don't need you throwing insults at me and telling me that you hate me like hell.
But I do need you for something.
I need you to die a humiliating and horribly painful and ugly death.
--
I don't hope much.
I don't believe in hope.
But I'll believe in hope just this once.
I hope I'll be the one to point and laugh when your downfall finally comes.
--
I dream a lot.
I love dreams.
They are like drugs, I get all euphoric and high when I dream.
I also fly when I dream.
And I was on cloud nine when I dreamed that you were shot point-blank.
--
I wonder too.
I wonder about the mysteries of the Earth, about my family tree, about life and death.
I also wonder why you can't just buzz off and leave me alone.
--
I am stubborn. I am demanding.
When I want something, I will try my best to get it.
I want you to get out of my life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes, I like to stand on the blue stool in my room, open the windows wide, spread my arms and close my arms.
It's the mental illness again, I know, but that's how I deal with stuff.
On days, I wish I could just sit on the window sill and fall.
Fly. Like in my dreams.