*steals quiz from Shuxian and runs off*
Welcome to the music personality test! The rules are simple. Open whatever music player or MP3 device you use most often and put it on shuffle. For each number hit the next song button and that will be what you use to fill in the blank of each statement. No matter how inane, stupid, or ludicrous the answer may seem you must go with the first song, no exceptions. This is a test to see how well your music/music player knows you (but not really, it’s just fun to do).
1. Some days I just feel like
心愿便利贴 - Yuan Ruo Lan & Wu Zhong Ming
(My feelings are like sticky-notes LOL.)
2. Right now I am thinking
Maneater - Nelly Furtado
(I must be starving.)
3. My favorite type of day is
Shake It - Metro Station
(Let's rock.)
4. Nothing beats a good
Your Love Is A Lie - Simple Plan
(A lousy relationship? D:)
5. When stuff confuses me, I just say
He Wasn't - Avril Lavigne
(*fails to comprehend*)
6. I hope my last words are
不能说的秘密 - Jay Chou
(LOL.)
7. Quizzes like this are dumb. I’d rather
Love Story - Taylor Swift
(I'd rather read chick lit than romance novels.)
8. At my funeral, they’d better be listening to
99次我爱他 - Yuan Ruo Lan
(They love me too much. Really.)
9. Some days I just want to scream out
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
(NO THANKS.)
10. I love to eat, especially when the food tastes like
Low - Flo Rida
(Applebottom jeans~)
11. I’m not racist, I just like to
Remember The Name - Fort Minor
(Frankly, I can't remember names.)
12. Lots of these made no sense, but that’s because
How To Save A Life - The Fray
(They fail to save lives.)
13. My music knows me best, that’s why it knows that all I want for Christmas is
那些女孩教我的事 - Pin Guan
(OHO, EDUCATION OF SOME SORT.)
14. When I laugh a lot of people say I sound like
Move Along - All-American Rejects
(Is my laughter that horrible? D:)
15. My feelings on gay marriage are summed up in this word/phrase
Break The Ice - Britney Spears
("Honey, get the butcher knife! I can't break this stupid ice block!")
16. If that last one made no sense to you, then I just have this to say to you
No Love - Simple Plan
(Bad kid. No love for you.)
17. My last thought after this little quiz thing is this
Where'd You Go - Fort Minor
(To the asylum plz.)
Well, that was fun.