Rules & Regulations:Each player of this game starts of with 10 weird things/habits/little know facts about yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own things/habit/little know facts as well as state the rules clearly.
At the end, you need to choose 10 names to be tagged & list their names.
1. I FINALLY BOUGHT HOTSHOT WHEN I WAS IN MALAYSIA I FINALLY BOUGHT HOTSHOT WHEN I WAS IN MALAYSIA I FINALLY BOUGHT HOTSHOT WHEN I WAS IN MALAYSIA I FINALLY BOUGHT HOTSHOT WHEN I WAS IN MALAYSIA OMFG OMFG OMFG.
2. My father and I suspect black magic has been used on me. OOO-LAAA-BAAA-HAAAA. No, that's
definitely not the chant from The X-Family.
3. I can never get enough sleep. To prove my point, I will fall asleep on the keyboard and type nothing but zzzzzzzzzzzzzz for the next few points.
4. I can't find the holiday homework D': So if anyone from 1s1'08 reads this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me how to find the homework in the student portal.
5. If I eat Smarties and drink a Slurpee at the same time, do not, I repeat, do not come near me. I will not be responsible for any hearing loss and lowering of IQ.
6. Becoming an actress is my dream, but I would also like to be a DJ or journalist.
7. I like the song Superman by Nese more than this song, but I don't dare to use it because Jingkai kor used it before :\
8. I bought Uncle Vincent a Manchester United football from Nike and so he's treating me to Jack's Place for Christmas, yay :D
9. I'm starting to get used to only 2 hours of Internet time a day, oh no D:
10. I think I'm going to cut my hair again. I wish I could gel it or streak it with blue/red.
I tag:1. Suhui
2. Evelyn
3. Chunzi
4. Jingkai
5. Shuxian
6. Yeah, 我是Superman~
7. Yeah, 我是Superman~
8. Yeah, 我是Superman~
9. Yeah, 你是Loser~
10. :D